What this Limited Warranty Covers and Does Not Cover
Our products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the warranty period, as outlined below, from the date of your purchase.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS IS LIMITED AS OUTLINED BELOW. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY BY STATE.
Two (2) Years Limited
One (1) Year Limited
One (1) Year Limited
Our obligation is limited to the repair or replacement, in our sole discretion, of a product that proves, by our sole examination, to be defective under normal use and service during the warranty period. If a product is no longer available, replacement may be made with a similar product of equal or greater value, in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to alternatively refund the money actually paid by you for the product, in our sole discretion. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace the product or issue a refund. We may change these terms in our sole discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
If we elect to repair or replace the defective product, you are responsible for all costs for removal, reinstallation and labor, shipping to us, insurance, and other charges incurred; but we will pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you. We are not responsible for any damage incurred in transit. We reserve the right to use refurbished, repaired, or remanufactured products or parts in any warranty repair or replacement process. Such products and parts will be comparable in function and performance to an original product or part and warranted for the remainder of the initial warranty period.
Any failure of the product that is not traceable to a defect in material or workmanship is not covered by this warranty. These non-warrantable items include, but are not limited to:
- • Any defects or damage to light bulbs;
- • Change in color or finish due to chemical usage;
- • Improper installation not in accordance with the instructions;
- • Dents, bumps, and scratches incurred during shipping, handling, or installation;
- • Damage caused by failure to follow care and cleaning guidelines, including damage caused by the use of abrasive cleaners;
- • Alterations made to the unit by the purchaser or installer;
- • Damage caused by accidental impact, fire, flood, freezing, or normal wear; and/or
- • Bends and warping caused by forced connections, over-tightened fittings, or inadequate support during installation.
- A thorough inspection must be made before installation, and any damage must be promptly reported. We will not be liable for any failure or damage that could have been discovered or avoided by proper inspection or testing prior to installation. Incidental repairs that would involve a minimum amount of time and effort for the purchaser will not be considered warranty work, and no compensation will be deemed forthcoming.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any inconvenience caused by any loss of use of the product or any other incidental or consequential damages; and we will not be liable for personal injury or property damage resulting from improper installation or use of the product. This Limited Warranty does not extend to commercial or institutional installation or use. This Limited Warranty is non-transferable and shall be voided if the product is removed from its initial installation or if it is not installed following the instructions. This Limited Warranty does not extend to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the product.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT. WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THESE LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If any provision of this Limited Warranty is held to be prohibited or invalid, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity, without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the other remaining provisions of this Limited Warranty.
Limited Warranty Claim Procedure
If a defect covered by this Limited Warranty occurs, please contact our customer service team by phone at 1-800-929-0168 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m., PST, Monday - Friday), or email us at email@example.com. Before you make your claim, please ensure that you have all of the following:
- • Description of the product;
- • Proof of sale to you;
- • Details regarding the defect; and
- • Name(s) and address(es) of the owner and installer.
- *Claims must be filled out or confirmed in writing during the warranty period and within six (6) months of the appearance of the claimed defect(s). Failure to comply with these provisions will make this Limited Warranty null and void. We reserve the right to a thirty-day (30) delay following the receipt of a claim in which to inspect the product.
- Contact Information
267 Wattis Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
If you believe that we have not performed our obligations under this Limited Warranty, please contact us.